Don’t miss this upcoming webcast: Engage with Your Future Leaders through Early Career Recruiting taking place on Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 1:00 PM ET.
Eighteen percent of employers who were not actively hiring last year are entering the college market this year.1 If you haven’t considered student recruitment as a solution to filling current jobs, you may be missing out on the advantages of meeting today’s business demands while establishing a strong leadership and candidate pipeline for tomorrow. Building and fostering relationships with high potential talent early in their career can help position your business for long-term success.
Talent acquisition strategies take many forms and with the current state of the employment market, changing workforce demographics and evolution of recruiting technology to engage candidates, having a program that embraces early career talent is giving companies a long-term competitive advantage.
In this webcast, you will learn:
- Organizational benefits of hiring new graduates
- Strategies for developing a successful student recruitment program
- How to engage and foster relationships with early career candidates in today’s tough employment market
- How to use data and metrics to improve school selection and campus approach
- Industry best practices and real examples of success
Time is running out so register today!
To read more on this topic, check out this story: Optimizing Student Recruitment – 3 Ways to Impact Strategy and Deliver on Results