Achieving pay equity is top-of-mind for organizations, especially in light of increased scrutiny and enforcement from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP). Pay equity is also necessary to support various business goals for leaders as an essential part of effective human capital management. The complexities in the regulations and the sheer amount of pay data that exists – internally in every company and externally in the market – can make it difficult for leaders to develop policies to promote and realize pay equity.
On February 28th, join our panel of experts who will delve deeper into Bloomberg BNA and ADP’s conversation surrounding the role of human capital management in enterprise value. Our speakers will discuss how to manage and utilize the data you have available to you in order to meet your goal of pay equity, answering questions including:
- What does pay equity mean, and how does it benefit your business beyond just regulatory compliance?
- How do you measure internal versus external pay equity?
- What pay data do you have access to and how should you be utilizing it?
- How do you use this pay data to develop and uphold pay equity strategies
Webinar attendees will gain:
- An understanding of what pay equity means, in terms of regulations from the EEOC and OFCCP
- The role of pay data in setting policies surrounding pay equity issues
- Key strategies for achieving both internal and external pay equity