ADP’s webcast – “Talent Engagement and Retention – There’s Science Behind It!” – was a big hit and now you can listen to the on-demand version.
Five important findings and insights, based on research-backed data about the strategic underscoring of the importance of employee engagement in the workplace, emerged from the webcast:
1) Employee engagement is a quantifiable measure of commitment that an individual feels toward an organization.
2) Despite its importance, in many businesses employee engagement is lacking – less than 33% of U.S. employees are engaged, according to a Gallup poll.1
3) Ensuring development opportunities is critical to drive engagement. ADP’s 2016 Employee Engagement Study reveals that more than nine out of 10 engaged employees are likely to stay at their organization if they have different growth opportunities, as compared to only six out of 10 unengaged employees.2
4) Frequent praise and recognition, through formal and informal measures, from managers, peers and colleagues, are critical to drive engagement. ADP® research shows that unengaged employees are 4.5 times as likely to work for companies with no recognition program.2
5) ADP has developed a data-driven tool that can help you apply science to find the solutions you need to effectively manage, engage, and retain employees.
This easy-to-use, scientifically developed tool is a huge development for Human Capital Management (HCM) professionals across all types and sizes of businesses.
We invite you to listen to the full webcast to learn more about ADP’s research findings and the engagement tool so that you can leverage the benefits of improved employee engagement in your organization.
Enjoy the audio and its awesome take-home information, which can apply to virtually any workplace. Click here to access the full recording.
1 Employee Engagement, Gallup Daily Tracking Poll – 2015, January 13, 2016.
2 ADP 2016 Employee Engagement Survey, ADP/MSI International, 2016.