By Alex Quevedo, Senior Vice President for ADP Insurance Services
The average day in the life of a business owner is busy. Like the head coach of a professional football team, there is a lot to manage for even the most resilient entrepreneur. Coaches deal with game planning, personnel issues, game day logistics, play calling, and travel schedules. Whether you’re managing and distributing work schedules, processing payroll, tracking inventory, establishing pricing, or devising loyalty programs and sales promotions, managing these duties can feel like preparing for the championship game against the best team in the league.
ADP’s RUN Powered by ADP® (RUN) platform is designed to help small business owners save time on payroll and other human resource (HR) tasks so they can focus on what matters most, their business. Since handling business insurance and employee health benefits can take up a lot of a business owner’s time, we have rolled out an enhancement to RUN that makes it even easier for our clients to manage them.
Clients using RUN for payroll and Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency* (ADPIA) for business insurance and employee health benefits can now:
- View coverage details for all insurance policies purchased through ADPIA, including workers’ compensation, business owner’s policy (BOP), commercial auto, and health.
- Generate and view workers’ compensation certificates of insurance whenever and wherever they need them.
- Access workers’ compensation premium payment reports to help with an annual carrier audit.
- Learn about other types of insurance coverage that businesses like yours choose to protect their business.
- Connect with ADPIA’s team of licensed insurance producers to help provide the resources, choices and support needed to make the most of the business insurance investment.
Are you a current client and ready to get started? Look for the new “Insurance” section of RUN the next time you log in. Select the icon located on the RUN home page – your insurance information is one-click away.
More than 400,000 small businesses today rely on RUN, a cloud-based human resource management solution that provides simple payroll, tax filing and employee time-tracking services designed to be affordable and help you with your compliance challenges. RUN also provides helpful HR management services like job description templates, job applicant screening, employee handbook development, and more.
The RUN Powered by ADP platform also includes:
- Intuitive icons displayed in an organized and easy-to-use layout, where the most-used functions are positioned front and center to increase efficiency for users.
- Employee Access® features that allow employees to view and print pay statements and modify their direct deposit information without the need to involve their employer.
- Mobile payroll reminders sent right to an Apple Watch®. The mobile app also allows Apple® iPhone® users to process payroll and view HR information any time and from anywhere.
- Payroll data entry error alerts that identify and alert users to potential errors, helping them avoid common mistakes before they are submitted.
So, don’t walk. RUN to the newest small business tool and let ADP® help you keep your focus on winning the big game.