Think you can kick back and relax now that your Affordable Care Act (ACA) annual reporting requirements have been signed, sealed, and delivered?
Reporting is an annual event – but just the end result of many ACA compliance requirements, issues, and challenges that are evolving quickly. Requirements will change for 2016 and 2017, which makes complacency not an option.
As you plan your summer vacation, help make it ACA-stress-free by joining our event at either 11AM or 3PM with other HR and finance execs like yourself to hear about some of the key findings of the past year, what other organizations are doing right… wrong, and then we’ll talk about what’s coming up for the remainder of 2016 and 2017.
During this webcast, you will learn:
- Key findings from the first year of reporting, such as:
- Many organizations don’t accurately categorize employees – which leads to negative consequences: what do you need to know to make sure this doesn’t happen to you?
- Gathering the right data is difficult. What should you be doing now to prepare for next year?
- Simple mistakes can lead to rejected IRS forms or accuracy penalties: What are some of the pitfalls to look out for next year? What tools are available to help?
- You need a plan in place for handling Exchange Notices: You’ll be seeing these soon if you haven’t already; do you know what to do with them?
- What comes next? A key purpose of Employer Health Coverage reporting is to enable IRS Shared Responsibility penalties. What should you do now to prepare?
- New requirements and what’s changing for next year
ADP remains at the forefront of helping employers understand the complex compliance, financial, and strategic issues surrounding workforce management. Tap into our expertise to ensure you’re in the best shape possible for future reporting and regulatory updates that may come about along the way.