Congratulations!! If you were an Applicable Large Employer (ALE) for tax year 2015, you have nearly made it through your first year of annual health care reporting. You’re likely close to issuing the new annual information return to each employee that was full-time for at least one month in 2015 (IRS Form 1095-C, Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage) and are in the process of communicating employee data to the IRS.
For some of you, this may have been a smooth process. For others, there may have been some bumps along the way, which is to be expected for the first time through something as complex as Annual Health Care Reporting. Either way, now is the time to start proactively planning for next year—and equally as important, finding out what you need to be on the lookout for to ensure this annual process goes as uneventfully as possible.
Listen to our latest webinar to get critical insights on how you can prepare for next year’s annual reporting, including the impact of recent Affordable Care Act (ACA) updates, and stay up to date with health care regulations and avoid costly fines.
This insightful and informative webinar includes:
- What’s New? Latest Legislative/Regulatory Updates
- Post-year One of Annual Reporting – What to Watch for Next Year:
- Filing Review: 1095-C and 1094-C
- New for 2016: Factors Affecting Affordability:
- Changes in Safe Harbor Percentages
- Wellness Programs
- Opt-out (Medical Benefit Election Waiver) Payments: How Should They Be Handled?
- Employer Contributions
- IRS Accuracy Penalty Risk for 2016: Just How Good Are Employee Names/SSNs?
Learn from the experts:
John Haslinger, Vice President, Strategic Advisory Services, ADP, LLC
Robyn Crosson, ACA Center of Excellence & Compliance Executive, ADP, LLC